Saturday, October 24, 2009

ME- "wierder" in Manchester

1)Since iv come to manchester I havent had cakes so was wondering if Cakes are the first class sugar Coma ?Yes is all i could hear.

2)Met this guy and told him "I smell trouble or is that your perfume"?Got my answer that night.

3)I dont hate anyone in manchester except this one guy,so went and told him to stay away from me unless he wanted his next period to come out from his nose.

4)I want to "remember tonight as the beginning of always".

5)I realised everyday is not a sunny day when u find yourself lost in the darkness,but remembered that its only in the dark night you see the stars ,stars that lead you home.

6)Iv started believing that "You are the luckiest person in the world if the one who love decides to love you back"

7)If we can have Co-ed schools is it too early for Co-ed bathrooms?

8)I wonder why we stick to the rigid circle of friends based on what sports they play,or their hobbies ,or how attractive or unattractive they are?Why the wall?

9)Sometimes i find myself asking myself "what is the answer?....the right answer?"But i realise there is no answer this is life.

10)The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissappointments , but learn to let go of the past.

11)My Professor of Analysis of companies looks like how Pathen would look 30 yrs from now.Or have i got an overdoes of One Tree Hill.

12) 9am lecture has taught me how to sleep with my eyes open.Thats the USP of the class i guess.

13) 2 out of 7 people are on crutches here?Anyone knows the reason?

14)Saw a 70 yr old couple at Primark.The wife was scared to get on the escalator.The husband hugged her caught her hand and took the plunge.The smile on the wife's face was fabulous.I realised that may be True Love still exists.

15)This friend introduced me to John Mayor's new song called "who says i cant".I think this is the closest some song can get to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment