Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wierd Thoughts

I love wierd.I love being wierd.I love wierd people and I love wierd thoughts.The wierdo that i am i have wierd thoughts every other second.

From dating a millionaire to dating a couple..is that a step up or step down for me ?

The thought of how i will pluck my own eyebrows in Manchester is killing me so i was wondering if power of plucking is power of attorney ?

Why does every man have to be a BATMAN in the/his cave ?

Will i ever find a person to whom i can say "You own my heart" ?

Is snow a magical blanket ,does it hide whats ugly and makes everything beautiful ?

Is there a difference between having a good time and being a good time for others?

If you tilt to the right when you kiss you are said to be more emotional than the one who tilts to the left.Is that true?

Will i ever find a guy who is so hot that he has to tell me that im not a jungle gym dont jump on me?

Is it the reflection in the mirror that scares you?

Can anyone be so mean and say that the only way to look thin is to hang around with fat people?

Why has no one ever complained about a parachute not opening?

Am i tired of men acting like boys?

Will i be happy if others share even wierder thoughts than these ?Yes i think i will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment